If you don’t hear from us in 15 minutes… just wait longer…
Thanks for reaching out. We know how urgent things must be so you should expect to hear from us pretty shortly (unless it happens to be night time or a weekend where we are… as that means our off hours support will need to make contact). If you need a quicker response, you can always give us a call at (405) 585-2500 and we can help more immediately.
In the meantime, there are several things that you can gather up for us that will make it easier for us to help you deal with any security situations that might arise.
- A brief description of what happened
- An FTP account that will allow us to inspect the damage on the site
- An admin login to your website if applicable (e.g. WordPress, Joomla, or Drupal admin)
- Control panel login for your hosting account
A few other things that will help us determine what the best course of action is, are some basic insights into your website.
- What kind of site is it? (WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, or something else)?
- If the site is based on a CMS (like WordPress or Drupal) are there parts of the site outside of that CMS?
- Are there more sites on your hosting account? Or just this one?
- Is the site for business or personal use?
- Is the site primarily informational or is it used for something more involved (like e-commerce)?
- How urgent is this problem? Are you dealing with large volumes of traffic, losing advertising expenses, or losing sales/leads because of it?
If you have any questions for us, you can also reply back to our confirmation email and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.