Most websites lack any form of protection from even the most basic hacks. If you’ve never taken even the slightest precautions to protect your websites whether they are WordPress, Drupal, Magento, or anything else, then the question isn’t whether you will be hacked… but rather when will you be hacked and how bad will the hack be.
Basic security lockdowns are the first step in protecting your WordPress site from the most basic types of hack. Lockdowns are specifically designed to shut off existing vulnerabilities, making your site less vulnerable to hackers who are already scanning your website.
- SQL injection blocks
- XSS injection blocks
- Blocking of common hacker bots
- Basic protection from Remote Code Execution
- Basic protection against RFI and LFI attacks (assuming your site is compliant with those protections)
- Login Brute Force protection (WordPress only)
- System File protection (WordPress, Magento, and Drupal only)
- Basic protection against running unauthorized uploaded scripts
- REST API and XML-RPC protections (WordPress only)
- 30 Day Warranty
* Pricing is per WordPress/Drupal/Magento/Joomla/CMS install